Countdown timer concept with AngularJS – Part3
This is part 3 of a custom countdown timer with AngularJS. We added background color change options and adding your own logo before the timer.Check the Demo Part 3
This still isn’t a MVP (minimal viable product) but merely a concept, from which we will build the final and complete version of experimental the Countdown timer.
In this version, we added:
- Change background color with color picker
- Upload a picture of your choosing so it is displayed before counter
- Local storage is active – so if you refresh – timer, background color and picture will be remembered
- Buttons are now “enlarged”
- Some mobile display optimization was done
- Now you can also input days, hours, minutes
Till next time, take care.
Tailwind CSS – Dream way of building UI and quick landing pages
This is a quick review and demo of the “utility style CSS framework” named “Tailwindcss” – https://tailwindui.com/ What is Tailwind CSS? Tailwind CSS is a utility-first CSS framework that provides […]
Blender 3D | Best way to start with 3D
It’s been a while since I done 3D stills and animations and 3D Blender seems to be perfect software to start, even if you have zero experience. I have to […]
Basic text scraping from websites in Python
In my experience, Python is a easier programming languages to start with, mostly because of syntax which is very readable and minimal. For python apps that means reduced cost of maintenance […]
Basic webpage preloader
Page preloaders are useful if you have a big landing page or a lot of content and pictures, videos, so the visitors are “entertained” while the page is loading.